Final Whistle midfield maestro, Clement Amanteak has gained a call up to Ghana's National Under-20 side, the Black Satellites as the team prepare for their upcoming AFCON qualifiers. The dribbling magician who is currently on the books of Latvian Giants, FC Riga is making a lot of waves in Latvia. This has caught the attention of the technical team of the black satellites set up who have been impressed with his displays so far with the team. Clement Amanteak, Final Whistle's player of the season in last season's Greater Accra Regional Division 2 lower joined the Latvian outfit in january after helping the club gain promotion to Division 2 Upper. Clement has already become a fan favorite for FC Riga and is set to feature in the UEFA Europa league for the Latvian side.
CLEMENT AMANTEAK GETS CALL UP TO NATIONAL U-20 Featured
Latest from Andrew Tagoe
- Ignorant Badu Did Not Administer Drugs Intentionally – Aduana Stars Explain
- Veteran Football Administrator Alhaji Karim Gruzah Warns Investors Not Invest In Ghana Football
- Napoli trainer Maurizio Sarri draws closer to Chelsea switch with Zola set to deputize at the standford Bridge
- Fast emerging Final Whistle SC set to storm Turkish Football with off season program
- Doctor Kofi Amoah Leads Government Appointed Team Tasked To Reform Ghana Football