According to a report released, Five-time Ballon d'Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo tops Serie A highest earners.
Ronaldo is said to be earning €600,000 a week, receiving €31m net salary.
Joining Ronaldo in top 3 is Netherlands golden boy De Ligt and Manchester United cast away Romelu Lukaku.
De Ligt is number 2 on the list earning 8m in salary and €4m in bonuses while Lukaku comes third with €9m a year.
This are the lists in full
1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus, €31m)
2. Matthijs De Ligt (Juventus, €8m + €4m)
3. Romelu Lukaku (Inter, €7.5m + €1.5m)
4. Gonzalo Higuain (Juventus, €7.5m)
5. Paulo Dybala (Juventus, €7.3m)
6. Adrien Rabiot (Juventus, €7m + €2m)
7. Aaron Ramsey (Juventus, €7m)
8. Miralem Pjanic (Juventus, €6.5m)
9. Douglas Costa (Juventus, €6m)
10. Mario Mandzukic (Juventus, €6m)
11. Sami Khedira (Juventus, €6m)
12. Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan, €6m)
13. Kalidou Koulibaly (Napoli, €6m)
14. Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus, €5.5m)
15. Edin Dzeko (Roma, €5m + €1m)
16. Diego Godin (Inter, €5m + €1m)
17. Alex Sandro (Juventus, €5m)
18. Emre Can (Juventus, €5m)
19. Alexis Sanchez (Inter, €5m)
20. Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli, € 4.6m)
By Ayodele Emaye